BOTHELL, Wash., Aug. 6, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- BioLife Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: BLFS), the leading developer, manufacturer and marketer of proprietary clinical grade biopreservation media, ("BioLife" or the "Company"), today announced that representatives will be presenting and exhibiting at the following healthcare conferences:
- Annual B Riley FBR Healthcare Conference, September 4, 2018 at the Eastside Marriott Hotel, New York. BioLife CEO Mike Rice will be a panelist in a session titled The Commercial Pain of CAR T-Cell Therapies.
- CAR-TCR Summit, September 4-7, 2018, at the Seaport Hotel and World Trade Center in Boston.
- BioProcess International Conference & Exhibition (part of Boston Biotech Week), September 4-7, 2018 at the Hynes Convention Center in Boston. Alireza Abazari, PhD, Scientific Applications Director, will be speaking on Cryopreservation: Considerations for Cellular Therapies on Friday, September 7th in the Logistics, Supply Chain, and Cryopreservation Techniques track.
- North American Veterinary Regenerative Medicine Association (NAVRMA) Conference, September 6 – 9, Sacramento, CA.
- Cord Blood Connect, September 14 – 16, Miami Beach, Fl. Aby J. Mathew PhD will be presenting "Biopreservation Best Practices for Cells and Tissues" on September 15th; 3:30 p.m.
- Janney Montgomery Scott Healthcare Conference, September 17-18, 2018 at the Union League Club in New York.
- Cell & Gene Meeting on the Mesa, October 3-5, 2018 at the Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa.
- AABB, October 13th - 16th, Boston, MA. BioLife and Aby J Mathew, PhD will be sponsoring the "Sizzling Hot Topics" luncheon on Sunday, October 14th, 12:00 p.m. and speaking on Biopreservation of MSCs.
- Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine (TERM-2018) October 29 - 31, 2018. Aby J. Mathew, PhD will be speaking on "Biopreservation Considerations for GMP Cell & Tissue Bioprocessing, Clinical Development, and Delivery."
- Biomanufacturing World Summit BMWS18, October 30-31, 2018 at the Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines.
- Tissue Preservation and Biobanking, November 9-10, 2018. Aby J. Mathew, PhD will be again speaking on "Biopreservation Considerations for GMP Cell & Tissue Bioprocessing, Clinical Development, and Delivery."
About BioLife Solutions
BioLife Solutions is the leading developer, manufacturer and supplier of proprietary, clinical-grade biopreservation media for cells and tissues. Our HypoThermosol® hypothermic storage and CryoStor® cryopreservation freeze media are highly valued in the regenerative medicine, biobanking and drug discovery markets. These novel biopreservation media products are serum-free and protein-free, fully defined, and are formulated to reduce preservation-induced cell damage and death; offering commercial companies and clinical researchers significant improvement in shelf life and post-preservation viability and function. For more information please visit www.biolifesolutions.com, and follow BioLife on Twitter.
Except for historical information contained herein, this press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These forward-looking statements include, but are not limited to, statements concerning the company's anticipated business and operations, guidance for financial results in 2018, including achieving GAAP operating profit, EBITDA, adjusted EBITDA and cash flow from operations, the potential utility of and market for its products and services, potential revenue growth and market expansion, regulatory approvals and/or commercial manufacturing of our customers' products, and potential customer revenue. All statements other than statements of historical fact are statements that could be deemed forward-looking statements. These statements are based on management's current expectations and beliefs and are subject to a number of risks, uncertainties and assumptions that could cause actual results to differ materially from those described in the forward-looking statements, including among other things, uncertainty regarding market adoption of products; uncertainty regarding third-party market projections; market volatility; competition; litigation; and those other factors described in our risk factors set forth in our filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission from time to time, including our Annual Report on Form 10-K and Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q. We undertake no obligation to update the forward-looking statements contained herein or to reflect events or circumstances occurring after the date hereof, other than as may be required by applicable law.
Media & Investor Relations
Roderick de Greef
Chief Financial Officer
SOURCE BioLife Solutions, Inc.