BOTHELL, Wash., Jan. 16, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- BioLife Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: BLFS), the leading developer, manufacturer and marketer of proprietary clinical grade cell and tissue hypothermic storage and cryopreservation freeze media, today announced that CEO Mike Rice and CFO Roderick de Greef will be attending and presenting at the following investor conferences:
- BIO CEO & Investor Conference; February 12th – 13th; New York Marriott Marquis Hotel; https://www.bio.org/events/bio-ceo-investor-conference
- B Riley FBR Inaugural China Healthcare Investment & Partnering Symposium (CHIPS); March 15th – 17th; InterContinental Hotel Hangzhou, China; https://brcfbr.meetmax.com/sched/event_47969/~public/conference_home.html?event_id=47969
BioLife Solutions will also be attending and/or exhibiting at the following scientific conferences:
- Phacilitate Cell & Gene Therapy World 2018 conference; January 22nd – 25th; Hyatt Regency Miami; http://www.cellandgenetherapyworld.com
- The 2018 World Stem Cell Summit; January 22nd – 26th; Hyatt Regency Miami; http://www.worldstemcellsummit.com
- 4th Annual Perinatal Stem Cell Congress; March 1st – 2nd; The Leonardo Museum; Salt Lake City, UT https://www.perinatalstemcells.com/2018-conference-agenda.html
- Parenteral Drug Association 2018 Annual Meeting; March 19th – 21st; Loews Sapphire Falls; Orlando, FL; https://www.pda.org/global-event-calendar/event-detail/2018-pda-annual-meeting
- Optimization of Cell and Gene Therapy Production, March 26th – 27th; The Ritz-Carlton; Washington DC; http://www.cbinet.com/conference/pc18455
About BioLife Solutions
BioLife Solutions is the leading developer, manufacturer and supplier of proprietary clinical grade cell and tissue hypothermic storage and cryopreservation freeze media for cells and tissues. Our proprietary HypoThermosol® and CryoStor® platform of solutions are highly valued in the regenerative medicine, biobanking and drug discovery markets. Our biopreservation media products are serum-free and protein-free, fully defined, and are formulated to reduce preservation-induced cell damage and death; offering commercial companies and clinical researchers significant improvement in shelf life and post-preservation viability and function.
Media & Investor Relations
Roderick de Greef
Chief Financial Officer
SOURCE BioLife Solutions, Inc.